LAS VEGAS, April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) (“Scientific Games” or the “Company”) launched OpenSports, the Company’s unparalleled suite of sports betting technology. OpenSports signals the transformation of its sportsbook product vision through an enhanced stack of solutions and speed to market delivery with player experience at the core of the proposition.
The completely redesigned sportsbook solution offers customers a modular portfolio of products that can be mixed and matched to meet specific needs.
- OpenBet remains the core sports betting technology solution, the backbone on which a sportsbook can operate through SG Digital’s proprietary betting engines tested for scale through global sporting events;
- OpenPlatform provides world-class, fully compliant player account and wallet services and functionality;
- OpenTrade, powered by recently acquired Don Best Sports, offers 360-degree managed trading services including pricing, odds, and feeds; and
- OpenEngage powers sportsbook operators with player focused flexible and innovative interfaces for digital (mobile apps, mobile web and desktop) and retail (SSBT, EPOS and Content Display).
- OpenAccelerate helps operators implement, manage and run the day to day business of their sportsbook. A team of experienced industry personnel designing and executing critical strategy and world class performance across acquisition, retention and player engagement.
Keith O’Loughlin, SVP Sportsbook for SG Digital, said, “This evolution of our sportsbook products and services has been in line with our goal of providing unrivalled player experiences for our customers. The unfication of our portfolio under a single brand allows us to help our customers connect better with their players and deliver next level engagement. As a business, we’ve grown through strategic M&A and continued to invest in our cutting-edge technology solutions to meet our customer and players’ evolving needs. OpenSports acknowledges and embraces that change by giving our customers exactly what they need to win in the sports betting arena. It’s a natural next step for us to continuously improve the way we connect customer needs with world class player experiences. The game has changed. We’ve changed. We’re here to set the new standard by which this industry operates.”
© 2019 Scientic Games Corporation. All rights reserved.
About Scientific Games
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in entertainment offering dynamic games, systems and services for casino, lottery, social gaming, online gaming and sports betting. Scientific Games offers the gaming industry’s broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology. For more information, please visit scientificgames.com.
Scientific Games: Michael Quartieri +1 702-532-7658
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
In this press release, Scientific Games makes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as “will,” “may,” and “should.” These statements are based upon management’s current expectations, assumptions and estimates and are not guarantees of timing, future results or performance. Therefore, you should not rely on any of these forward looking statements as predictions of future events. Actual results may differ materially from those contemplated in these statements due to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors, including those factors described in our filings with the SEC, including the Company’s current reports on Form 8-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and its latest annual report on Form 10-K led with the SEC on February 28, 2019 (including under the headings “ForwardLooking Statements” and “Risk Factors”). Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and, except for Scientific Games’ ongoing obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws, Scientific Games undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.